Monday, December 13, 2010

Just Some Quick Stuff Today...



Lots going on today...but I didn't want to dissapoint the millions who follow this blog everyday waiting for the next moment I post something...

Here are a few things that caught my attention today that I will gladly share with you all:

  • The tickets for the NFL game between the Minnesota Vikings & New York Giants that is being played tonight (December 13) out of Ford Field in Detroit are all free!  This was the game re-scheduled from yesterday that was supposed to be played at the Vikings' home stadium, Mall of America Stadium (aka The Metrodome), however the inflatabile Teflon roof collapsed and ripped under the weight of 17+ inches of snow Saturday evening

  • The parent company of the A&P supermarket chain (and other U.S. regional supermarket chains) filed for bankruptcy today.  I only mention this because when I was in university many moons ago, I was a part time employee of a local A&P supermarket.  So it was a little sad to hear of the situation they are in now.  Can you say...cleanup in aisle 3??

  • The fantasy NFL football "pick 'em" team I am a part of had its' worst week ever in the 3 seasons we have been in existence.  We won only 3 of the 14 games played Sunday...there is still a small chance to redeem ourselves this week with the 2 games being played today.  Our goal this season is to win just one week...only 3 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ Joe D Headline Animator

Ping service