Thursday, March 17, 2011

Should I get an iPad 2?

I was in the U.S. yesterday (March 16) and got a chance to try out Apple's new iPad 2!

Pretty cool but the store I was in just had the demo and didn't know when they would have some stock in.  Would I have bought it if it was in stock???  I don't know. 

The 16GB version is the smallest they have and that goes for $499.00 USD (not that the exchange rate makes that much difference anymore).  I might wait it out for the RIM Playbook Tablet due out in a couple of months since I am a Blackberry user!

The iPad 2 is released in Canada and internationally on March 25...will I change my mind by then...I know for sure I won't wait in line for it.  But let's see how things go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ Joe D Headline Animator

Ping service