Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Listener Mailbag

With so many listeners from around the world to the DJ Joe D Show (Sundays 8AM to Noon Eastern on The Glow Radio: http://www.theglowradio.com/), I get lots of correspondance, mostly in email form!

Here is just a brief selection (complete with listener photos) of some of the letters I receive almost on a daily basis:


Johnny X. from Wichita, Kansas:

Hey DJ Joe D:  Keep up the good work with the show...and avoid Crazy Gluing your lips to your nose...it hurts!




Fester P. From Dublin, Ireland

Top of the morn' to you DJ Joe D:  Here I am hard at work on a Sunday afternoon here in Dublin...your show comes on here just as I begin to prep for the upcoming week's work.  Everyday is casual around my shop...now what did I do with that sandwich????


Little Donny from Thailand

Hey man...like the music, like the sports...and like those features...any chance you can play a "Light Menthol Cigarette Song of the Week" on you show?

Sugarman Family from Memphis, Tennessee

The Supercuts shop where we get the family haircuts plays your show nice and loud each Sunday when we are in!  Something tells me they are a bit distracted by the show when it gets to be our turn!

So there you have it...a little peek inside the DJ Joe D Show Listener Mailbag!  Who knows...maybe it will be your email that shows up next time I do a blog entry on what mail I receive!




No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ Joe D Headline Animator

Ping service